We’ve got answers.
You’re probably not a healthcare expert—and that’s OK! Marigold is here to help. This is your resource for learning the ins and outs of the federal healthcare program that supports millions of Americans.
Information adapted from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
Enrolling in Medicare
Paying for Medicare
- How Is Medicare Funded?
- How Much Does Medicare Part A Cost?
- How Much Does Medicare Part B Cost?
- What If I Can’t Pay My Monthly Part B Premium?
- What Qualifies as a Life-Changing Event?
- What If I Can’t Afford to Pay My Part A and Part B Premiums?
- How Do I Apply to Join a Medicare Savings Program?
- How much Does Part D Coverage Cost?
- What Is the Part D Coverage Gap?
- How Much Does Medicare Advantage Cost?
- How Much Do Medigap Policies Cost?
Any more questions?
A licensed insurance agent is just a phone call away.
You will be connected with an independent licensed insurance agency
Do Medicare Advantage Ads Always Tell the Whole Story?
Marigold StaffJanuary 14, 2021
Medicare Advantage plans aren't allowed to deceive consumers with false advertisements, but that doesn't mean the ads...
Medicare Advantage Open Enrollment: 3 Reasons to Switch
Marigold StaffJanuary 11, 2021
Between January 1st and March 31st, the Medicare Advantage Open Enrollment Period (MAOEP) is open to MA beneficiaries...
Medicare and Traveling: Am I Covered?
Marigold StaffJanuary 07, 2021
How does Medicare work for beneficiaries who are traveling outside of their ZIP code, their state, or the country? Read...